Some One Submit Some Videos To Gp Theatre

No mr spongebue I didn't mean it like that *runs*

Just seeing as protoss is in my time zone it may be easier for him to send the file to me and you can't use folder share. By the way i uploaded deathrace 2000 and some other stuff.

i have music videos but i dont know if there public domain or not and i cant get an answer out of google :(

If you downloaded it from the creator of the video, it's public domain. Streamed videos, however, are not PD. So if those music videos were recorded off of MTV, it's not legal. If you found a site that has it, but it's not from the creator, that's not legal, either (unless it says that it is PD) If it was downloaded from the creator, that's legal.

hope that helps

ok thanks i got it from a p2p sharing program so its probably not legal even thow the band is split up.......... i think they have a website ill check it out.

it's basically a closed P2P program... only people you invite can see a folder you designate to be shared, and they can only see that folder. The viewer can also add and edit files, if you want.

you'll need to invite someone... invite Sam Fisher (the_real_encoder) to your library and he'll get a message. After that, he can download anything in your folder.

Well where is he :S :unsure: I am anxious to try out FolderShare, I might use it between me and my friends :D Plus I want everyone to enjoy the sweet melody of Mountain Dew's Bohemian Rhapsody commercial B) B)

Back