Gp32 Theatre Marathon

Well, I'm almost halfway through. I have many of the videos downloaded and ready to go, but I realize that my tastes are probably quite different than the general community. (I don't like anime or RPGs, to put things into perspective) For that reason, I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions about the types of movies I should put up. If you give me a category, I should be able to find something that fits the category.

hey spongebue, you know the "Super Mario Brothers Time Attack" video at albinoblacksheep.com?? I'd love to see that on my gp32_console , cause its one of the most unbeliveable videos I've ever seen. Please get it!!

P.S.: Thanks for the Trogdor video!!

[EDIT: Waita minute... when I downloaded the Trogdor video it gave me the hoverbike video. Please fix that link, too!!

Thank You]

ok, I fixed the trogdor video. When I add a video I just copy a previous one in the HTML page and change what I need so the format is consistent. I must've missed that once, since I do that quite often. As for the video, I would put that up, but it's in .asx (.wmv) format, which virtualdub cannot use. If you can find it in a .avi, mpeg, or maybe even a .mov (though that requires a lot of work...) I'd be happy to do it.

I actually have a converter that can convert .wma... its not too good of quality, but if you send it to me I can see how it turns out.

[EDIT: Use this link here to go to download.com and choose a video converter. I only used the OSS Video Converter, which isn't that good, but theres others.]

Back