Some Gmenu2x Backgrounds For Anyone Who Wants 'em.

T

TelcoLou

Well, only one from me (done with a grab from winamp's visualization thingy):

bgbr4.png

The 'task bar' at the bottom acts as a nice background for the battery, clock speed & memory indicators.

Post yours here, instead of making 20,000 seperate topics. :p

TelcoLou posted on Sep 6 2006 at 12:40 AM said:
Well, only one from me (done with a grab from winamp's visualization thingy):

bgbr4.png

The 'task bar' at the bottom acts as a nice background for the battery, clock speed & memory indicators.

Post yours here, instead of making 20,000 seperate topics. :p
Looks nice. I haven't got around to using this menu system yet, been too busy with other things. Your background looks nice, I will no doubt use it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool background! I usually just crop PSP wallpapers to fit my screen (yes I know I'm lazy ;) )

he heh

Thanks for the kind replies (I feel like a damn dirty cheat though ... I just copied from my win95 skin, and squashed the 'taskbar' and edited a few pixels ;))

Is that a winamp visualization I see there? ;)

Personally, I'd like it better without the taskbar add-in tho, that clock never changes :(

"SunSpire"

SunSpire posted on Sep 5 2006 at 11:03 PM said:
Personally, I'd like it better without the taskbar add-in tho, that clock never changes :(

Someone doesn't get it :lol:

Well, you might want to add some personal flare to the bottom part of the image ... as I did with my super-nerdy Windows™ Taskbar ... it makes the indicators stand out from the rest of the image, and separates them from the rest of the icons.

But basically, yes. (320 x 240)

bgnn3.png

See you like my completely unoriginal crop from a wallpaper from www.pspwallpapers.com! :D

subcon959 posted on Sep 6 2006 at 11:10 AM said:
Here's my crappy effort..

bgea8.png
bg2ej9.png

No effort is crappy ... they're cool :)

subcon959 posted on Sep 6 2006 at 04:10 PM said:
Here's my crappy effort..

bgea8.png
bg2ej9.png
I find it ironic how it's a GMenu2x background, yet it has the standard GPH menu in the picture.

Back