[SOLD] Selling my second Unused 1GHz Pandora

Robzed

Website
robprobin.com
I'm selling my second Pandora - Never used.
Excellent condition, since it's been kept in the protective foam game in the box in a draw - and still has the protective screen film on
Really wanted to sell it to the community rather than random ebay person who doesn't know what these are.
The battery has been kept in a sealed bag in the fridge at 7 degrees C since 2013 but I don't know the condition. (I have two other batteries for my first Pandora, which has seen significantly more action :) - those are not part of this sale but those seem to work just fine). Just booted it - but haven't gone past the welcome screen - will need updating and no setup has been done - this is straight from DragonBox. (My other one is OpenPandora Ltd).

Includes everything in the second photo and one battery. UK adapter, but it's a replaceable face-plate on a 100V-240V adapter.
As you can see I paid well over €500, but potentially willing to accept 2/3 of that price, or nearest offer.
Paypal is ok for me, but we can arrange other payment methods if you want.
1584876889191.png
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_6556.jpg
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_6557.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_6555.jpg
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_65df.jpg

Attachments

• 1584877005072.png
    1584877005072.png
    771.6 KB · Views: 398
I’ll take it
Post automatically merged:

I'm selling my second Pandora - Never used.
Excellent condition, since it's been kept in the protective foam game in the box in a draw - and still has the protective screen film on
Really wanted to sell it to the community rather than random ebay person who doesn't know what these are.
The battery has been kept in a sealed bag in the fridge at 7 degrees C since 2013 but I don't know the condition. (I have two other batteries for my first Pandora, which has seen significantly more action :) - those are not part of this sale but those seem to work just fine). Just booted it - but haven't gone past the welcome screen - will need updating and no setup has been done - this is straight from DragonBox. (My other one is OpenPandora Ltd).

Includes everything in the second photo and one battery. UK adapter, but it's a replaceable face-plate on a 100V-240V adapter.
As you can see I paid well over €500, but potentially willing to accept 2/3 of that price, or nearest offer.
Paypal is ok for me, but we can arrange other payment methods if you want.
View attachment 35878View attachment 35879View attachment 35880
View attachment 35882View attachment 35883
I’m interested

@Trejo Welcome to the forums! (former lurker?). I'll assume you got to buy the Pandora. Tell us what you think of the device, once you receive and play around with it. Remember to update the firmware on the device. There is really a WORLD of difference between the old and new one.

Post into a new thread if you need more help, or have questions.

Back