[SOLD] Pandora Classic (Silver) -FIRST BATCH Edition- W/ Extras!

Mygames19

Hello Pandora community! What I have here is a Classic Pandora that I bought as part of the original pre-orders back in 2009. The system have served me well for many years, but I'm at a point now where it's just... not what I need anymore. So, I'm selling my unit with a bunch of goodies, if anyone's interested. Here's what comes with the unit:

DKIOPk1.jpg

• OpenPandora Classic Unit FIRST BATCH edition in silver casing
             The unit is overall in great condition, with only minor nicks here and there, save for the right shoulder, which the unit landed on at some point. Only one minor crack on the back of the hinge. The lid is not completely flesh - the left corner is a little raised - but overall it feels very sturdy. The unit can be overclocked to 960Mhz while still being stable.
            The stylus is the one that came with the silver casing, and in good condition. Stylus still snaps in.
            The screen is still pretty clean and works great! Image is clear, and the touch screen still works great, as far as I can tell. There's some ghosting, but then, I hear that's normal. I've never had any problems with the screen, despite problems other users have had with classic systems
             The controls still fell great. The D-Pad makes creaking noises a little, but otherwise are still really functional! The left nub has had problems in the past, but I had it repaired and it seems fine for the most part (on rare cases, it will jump to center during use, but otherwise, it's fine).
             The sound... now this is where things are different. The speakers seem perfectly fine, but the audio jack is kinda funky. Sometimes, the audio is really quiet or is only coming from one ear... and other times, the audio comes through completely fine! You have to kinda fiddle with the volume wheel to get it right, but it does work.
  • Black OpenPandora Shell
             This was the shell the Pandora originally came with. It's got quite a few cracks, as many of the early black shells had, and I had this shell replaced because of the numerous cracks. There's a piece of the plastic chipping on the back of the hinge; and pretty much anywhere were a lot of stress has been put on it. It still can be put together, and it is usable as a decorative piece or something. Comes with original stylus.
  • Black "OneTouch" Unofficial Carrying case
             I found this thing in a goodwill, and it just so happened that the Pandora fits snugly in this case originally meant for a PDA. The case has some transparent case in it that has room for additional SD Cards.
  • OpenPandora Official Quick Start Guide
             Bent twice, but otherwise not faded and intact.
  • Sony PSP Power Cable (For use with Pandora)
             The original power cable provided with my Pandora stopped working a long time ago. I bought this cable as a replacement, and it works great!
  • 8 GB ADATA, class 6 SD Card, and 16 GB SanDisk Class 4 SD Card
              The ADATA card's lock mechanism is a little finicky sometimes, but are otherwise full working cards that I've used for years with my Pandora. I'll leave the software installed on one card, for convenience and / or novelty, but I've removed all of the personal data and game ROMS.

My unit serial number is 090001003588, Pandora-1001, Identified as a "First Batch" Unit. Images of the items are attached to this post. I'm looking to get somewhere around $200 USD for it all, plus shipping. If I'm being unreasonable, please make a offer, but I do need a certain amount of money out of this. I'm willing to ship to anywhere reasonable, including outside the US (Although I prefer it be inside, because tracking is difficult otherwise and I can't afford for the package to get lost on it's way). If you have any additional questions or comments, feel free to let me know! If you are serious about buying it from me, please personal message me. The item is now on eBay, but I'm asking a little bit more for it there to cover fees.

EDIT: I'd also be willing to trade it with someone for a JXD s7800b, depending on the condition and the accessories you have with it.

I've really enjoyed this little device, and I still support EvilDragon and the team's endeavors, but for now, I have different needs. But hey, maybe one day, I'll pick up a Pyra! :D Just can't right now, I'm afraid. But, yeah. Thanks for checking out my thread!

PandoraSale_01.jpg

PandoraSale_02.jpg

PandoraSale_03.jpg

PandoraSale_04.jpg

PandoraSale_05.jpg

PandoraSale_06.jpg

PandoraSale_07.jpg

PandoraSale_08.jpg

PandoraSale_09.jpg

PandoraSale_10.jpg

PandoraSale_11.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Update: I've made a eBay listing for the device, and I'm also accepting trade of a JXD s7800b, depending on the condition and accessories anyone has, in exchange for the Pandora (minus shipping).

Would you ship to Australia?
Yes I will! For more details, please check the message I sent you in your inbox and get back to me as soon as possible if that's okay so that I can take the eBay listing down! Thanks! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back