SOLD! Pandora - First Batch (UK Only)

renegadechic

THIS HAS NOW BEEN SOLD, THANKS

I've been agonising over this for quite a while now but I think it may be time for me to accept that having a Pandora stuck in a drawer is a waste of such a great device.

My one has had quite a life. It was a very early first batch CC edition which suffered from the LCD purple screen which ED was wonderful enough to repair for me. Then bits of the case started to fail so I bought some parts of a silver case and replaced some of it. Now it is a quirky part black, part silver frankendora.

I've really enjoyed having it and certainly from 2010 to around 2013 got an awful lot of use out of it. It used to be a companion for me on transatlantic trips to see my wife whilst we were dating and it was great for keeping in touch over messenger. I never gamed on it as much as I intended, in part because I felt so precious about it I didn't want to just throw it in my bag and abuse it like I could with a DS or Dingoo.

I'm at work for the moment so I'll add pics when I get home but included would be:
CC Pandora in a frankenstein part black part silver case including stylus
Original Pandora carry case. Its not shiny and new, rather more "well loved"
AC adapter
An extra battery in a battery case, for those extra long trips without a charger

Similar seem to sell for £120 for just the console but I would go for £110 for the lot.

I am based in London so happy to do cash on collection in person if people are around here otherwise will post second class signed small package to anywhere in the UK.

Pics to follow...

EDIT 04/08/2016

So the case is at my parents house so I will have to pick that up another time but I did remember that I also have a TV/audio out cable too which would be included. Here are the pics:

28tf4au.jpg

2yorf68.jpg

157uxh.jpg

Last edited:
Hey! Sorry, I've had a busy weekend and hadn't been back to check.

As requested, the picture:

116i1jr.jpg

Really sorry its sideways. Can't seem to get TinyPic to accept the rotated version.

Levi, thanks for the table comment! My wife did the design and transferred and painted it on the table (she is the talented one). She Also does some cute copper etched versions if you want to see the full design here: https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/cheshworth She actually does it the same way you would do printed circuits which is pretty cool :)

I'd just like to add that any offers or similar would be happily considered so do let me know. Not particularly looking for an exchange but would at least give some guitar gear (pedals etc) some thought.

Your Pandora looks like:
iu

Haha! A fair comparison. Though I think the silver sparkle is a little better ;)

Anyway, I have a buyer now, thanks for everyone's time.

Back