[FS] First Batch Pandora (Classic?)

Nilsiboy

1337 T045T
Website
Visit site
This is one of the first Pandoras ever to be made, with the hardware that's now known as the "Classic", I believe. It has the First Batch sticker inside (see photo).
Comes with:
* Console
* Charger
* TV Out Cable

I haven't been using it much, but since the case is apparently quite brittle, there are some chips (again, see the photos). Also, due to its age, the keyboard seems to have yellowed ever so slightly.
Otherwise, it's in perfect condition: Keyboard, Screen, Buttons, Speakers and Nubs all work, and the few times I've tried, it overclocked pretty well, too (I never dared to go past 800MHz though, or even *to* 800MHz for too long).

I honestly don't know what this is still worth - make me an offer and I'm sure we'll be able to figure something out.
I hope it'll find a home with someone who has more use for it than I did :)

I live in Germany, so keep shipping costs in mind if you live far away from here.

PS:
Yes, this is my first post here. That's a testament to how long I haven't done anything with the Pandora. I used to be active on GP32X, almost 10 years ago.
Hi! :)

WP_20150918_13_27_36_Pro.jpg

WP_20150918_13_28_51_Pro.jpg

WP_20150918_13_29_00_Pro.jpg

WP_20150918_13_29_35_Pro.jpg

I live near Hannover and would offer 100 Euros. I hope this is not to low to be an insult, I am currently a bit broke.

If you still have it, I'm in USA and can do $125USD(112.20 Eur) + shipping cost if it isn't wayyy too much

Back