Sokoban 1.1 Released

joyrider

Website
www.willemssoft.be
Willems Soft Released a new version of the famous sokoban game. It features over 800 levels to play in different levelpacks, an ingame level editor, an undo system upto 1000 moves, Customizeable graphics per levelpack for levelpack creators, ability to play 25 customn mod or ogg music files.

here's what's new:
- Changed the detection when a level is finished (part of the bug below)
- Changed the level editors rules so that u can't put less blocks than spots and that at least one empty spot has to be availible in order to play / save the level. U can have more blocks then spots now, this could generate some new style of puzzles.
- Added 183 new levels in the "Sever Sokoban" level pack with the levels from Erim Sever From Turkey
- Fixed the volume reseting bug that happend when a mod music restarted.

more information and a download link can be found here until the archive get's updated !

Argh, I just sent my gp2x to ED because the joystick somehow didn't react to some directions ( and yes, I checked it, it wasn't the cap ) and now this.
Anyway, it's a great game, if you never played a sokoband game or if you don't absolutely hate them, you just have to try this :) Thanks a lot for your work!

wow thanks joyrider!!!

this is exactly what makes the gp2x so fun ... classic gameplay, entirely tweakable!

next time one of my nintendo fanboy friends shows me the cool new hat pattern she drew in animal crossing DS i'll whip out SOKOBAN and show her my ZELDA PUSHING BOXES player.png !! !

player.png

:p :lol:

i think next i'll replace spot.png with a closed chest and then do one half of box.png as a open chest and one half as a key

:ph34r: :rolleyes:

please, someone with pixel skills, make a totoro sprite sheet. seriously! it would be so cool to have totoro rolling giant seeds around until he got it in a hole, then it would turn into a little tree ... or a chocobo pushing eggs into frying pans

:( :) :D

and if anyone is looking for more mod files to stuff in their music folder, check out monotonik's mod soul brother site ... so good ... especially Mortimer Twang and VIM! ... amazing:

modsoulbrother

again, too much fun!

Thanks for this Rider, I always enjoyed Sokoban, and now will do so even more with Starpause's sprite sheet :D

- Alex

Back