So Where's Everyone Physically Located Anyway?

Ripster said:
Ya that one person in Vancouver was probably me... and I don't actually have my unit yet. Still compiling software so can hit the ground running.

Now a question I have posted but have not received an answer to... how big a card to I realistically need..??? Is 2gb enough ... or the 4gb that everyone seems to have... any music and video I will store on a seperate card so this would just be for gaming.

Actually I was in Vancouver... I am now in Langley.
oohhh langley ... sorry to hear about that ;) If you're using mame and neogeo roms then you'd benefit from having a 4 GB card. Otherwise you can get a lot of homebrew, emus and roms with a 2 GB. Personally, I do fine with 2 GB for gaming (I have a 4 GB but 2 GB is used for music and video)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! I'm new here(this is my very first post - HELLO EVERYBODY!), Im from Israel and probably the only one that hold a GP2X here... B)

cronopio said:
Hi! I'm new here(this is my very first post - HELLO EVERYBODY!), Im from Israel and probably the only one that hold a GP2X here... B)
no, i can think of someone else :D

hint: geoffstechno

rokdcasbah said:
cronopio said:
no, i can think of someone else :D

hint: geoffstechno

Didn't heard this nik before. I just googled it... What's his story? He's convinced that he invented the GP2X as an idea of marketing and GPH stoled it from him? :huh: I think this guy is a little confuced... :lol:
Anyway I don't think he ever buy a GPH product B) so I'm surely the only one.

Woodacre, Marin County, California, USA, North America, Earth, Sol system, Sector 001, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way galaxy, Universe Quantum Zero 5.

aaron11193 said:
Iorgy77 said:
<-----------------Here
Great to see im not the only Aussie that's got a 2x!

And another 2 new users in Melbourne shortly. (A friend found out what I was buying and gave me the money so I can order him one when I order mine)

~Fox

So far, I think TX is winning.

Fort Hood, TX, USA

...but originally Goldendale, Washington, USA (No, it's not wet, no, it's not near Seattle and we export more than just apples :p ).

Moscow, Russia.

Not sure, maybe two-three more owners in my city.

And about ten owners in a whole country.
Our community consist of 35 users, including occasional visitors and spam-bots.

Back