So, my bank thinks I might be a terrorist.

Dear Bank,

Now that my Exalted Leader has been confirmed dead, can I please continue with my order?

Thank you.

agwellin

It's porbably because there's no "you may not use this to build atomic bombs" in the pandoras documents :D

The Pandora can only be used for good.

At least ED doesn't hide under your bed...
Are you really sure about that?
I am! I just ran upstairs to check.

But how do you know he didn't move to the closet when he herd you running up the stairs? :eek: :blink:
Now I'm sure. I have check the under the bed, in my wardrobe, the window ledge for finger tips and in the loft. No! My house is an EvilDragon free zone.

Just to be doubly sure I left a few Jaffa cakes about and then went back and checked an hour later. :p

You've not recently bought a Casio Watch with that credit card have you?

I nearly died laughing
laugh.gif

AND..... It's finally sorted out. Will be getting a shiny new Pandora soon then :)

Or I would if they were shiny. They seem to be quite matte.

I really hate being on the phone with customer support. Those conversations are always so awkward for some reason. <_<

I get flagged all the time by my LOCAL bank. CREDIT UNIONS are good too. If you want to talk about terrorists, let's talk Bank of Amerikkka, Chase, & Citigroup to start. And let's not forget Barclay who snagged penny's from all of us preorders by the £.

Call your CREDIT UNION and clear the charge, tell them you want a Pandora and reorder, you'll be fine. People have Monday to recover from wedding hangover, time is on your side.

Bank local everybody, take your money out of large multi-national banks.

Except that the Credit Unions sometimes bank with large multinational banks ...

In the UK its mostly the Co-Op which,as far as I'm aware, is a national bank, but still rather a big one. Nicer, but big.

When I bought a beagle board last year I had to sign a form basically saying I wasn't a terrorist.

But luckily I'm not on the Debar List of the Directorate Of Defense Trade Controls or the Unverified List of the Bureau Of Industry and Security (I had to swear to both, plus several others), so I was able to get it.

If a beagle board is that dangerous, just imagine what a Pandora could do in the wrong hands!

:)

Banks and Credit card companies don't seem to like overseas purchases using Google Checkout or Paypal. I also got flagged for ordering a Pandora last week. Same thing happened last fall when I got a WarMouse.

Back