So I have been ghosting for over a year now...

ellanceo

Still Fresh
I tried to join the original board, but for some reason it would just never send out the verification email. Hm.

But I just want to say, that this community is one of the most productive and impressive around. Seriously, I have been waiting for this for SO long.

So thank you Craig and Co., you are making something very worthwhile and hopefully it will start a new trend for portability within the electronic world.

I thought I had more to say here, but really it's just a very big thank you. I've been wanting to say that for awhile now. :D

Good luck! And may everything go OK!

ellanceo said:
I tried to join the original board, but for some reason it would just never send out the verification email. Hm.
Didja check your spam folder? :lol:

I actually had that same problem and it didn't show up in my inbox or spam folder; when the forums come up just e-mail Hando and he'll fix it for you :wink:

Yup, it just never worked. :(

Which is lame because I wanted to have some input on the development, but it's a tad late for that meow.

I mean now. :p

The other thing to do would be to nip onto the IRC channel and ask anyone there to make you a user for GP32x; they verify it, set the password as chosen by you, and then you just log in, change email, etc. etc.

Yes, it's complicated, but it'd probably work :).

Or, of course, just email Hando, as stated...

I had the same problem. What worked for me, though, was I signed up, couldn't verify, and changed my email address. Magic confirmation anyone?

Back