Its Been So Long...

Harold Hutchins

Still Fresh
hi its harold here ive been wondering since wait been so long when will release be take place? i want to break the ice at fancy dinner party with all the women with the very emasculate openpandora handheld but im too late for first batch and is very sad.

Harold Hutchins said:
hi its harold here ive been wondering since wait been so long when will release be take place? i want to break the ice at fancy dinner party with all the women with the very emasculate openpandora handheld but im too late for first batch and is very sad.

Did you try emailing sales? there might be some left...

Last edited by a moderator:
DragonAX said:
Harold Hutchins said:

Did you try emailing sales? there might be some left...
not yet i will try but is it like an apple i pay with credit card?

You back again, mate?
How you been?

Pay with credit card and you might be able to order now. There might be some first batches left.

Harold Hutchins said:

I thought you were dating someone? And something about a boat??

shadow.8 said:
Harold Hutchins said:

I REMEMBER THAT!
You were after a Nautical Mapping application/GPS software for the Pandora or something?
I'm sure I pointed you in the direction of the iPhone (has nautical maps/gps)!

kingoddball said:
shadow.8 said:
Harold Hutchins said:

I REMEMBER THAT!
You were after a Nautical Mapping application/GPS software for the Pandora or something?
I'm sure I pointed you in the direction of the iPhone (has nautical maps/gps)!
i am still with same woman but she knows her place can't keep a free bird tied down so she lets me run wild.

thank you kingoddballs for the help with the nautical mapping, sadly i dropped my iphone overboard on accident we got hit by a bigger fishing boat now iphone is gone boat needs to be repaired. i am much less of a man without my boat and i need pandora to take its place.

oh dear. sounds liek you need a pandora more than i do... :unsure:

Back