So Evildragon Is Going To The Olymptronica

Bosbeetle

Terminally lost
Website
Visit site
Are there any members of the board going to see evildragon and the prototype boards, in real life.

I was wondering if they will bring something like an smartphone to give a small update or something, maybe some pictures.

It probaby wouldnt be anything we havent seen already but still, I'd love to see it.

:)

edit: oops i thought it was march 8th but it is the whole weekend so they are probably already there, and that makes this thread a bit useless

:unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well maybe I am going to visit tomorrow... but it is a 4 hour drive... so I am still thinking... ;)

I'd go, but I don't have a car or an iPhone, so it would be a lot of trouble.
Also, I don't speak German.
Also, I live in the US.

'lulzfish' said:
Also, I live in the US.
Heh I live in the Netherlands, somewhat closer then the US :p

Don't own a Iphone, but a BB Storm, good enough? :p

'RX Shorty' said:
Well maybe I am going to visit tomorrow... but it is a 4 hour drive... so I am still thinking... ;)
I'd be there already. Any chance to greet ED with "Hellollo" is worth it.

'lulzfish' said:
Also, I live in the US.
IPhones are for suckas.

I'd go, but I don't have any flashy tech to show off, and an unhacked DS isn't going to cut it.
Also, UK, so distance etc.

I can't go. I live in the Netherlands really close to the border of The Netherlands an Germany (I live in Nijmegen) ,but Ive got soem tests to learn for my school. Too bad....

I live in the netherlands as wel (in zwolle) but I am going to a rally in belgium so I cant go to germany.

to clarify since there are more meanings for rally, its the type shown in the game 'colin mcrea rally'

Adittion especially for lulzfish: the one that involes cars that are driven by a team of 2 persons (a driver and a navigator) there is one car on the track that consist of public road (that has been closed) and their time is measured to determine the winner.

Is it a racing car rally or like a political rally?
I'm assuming since you mentioned a game, that's it's racing car rally, but in the future you could say something like, "A auto rally"

'lulzfish' said:
I'm assuming since you mentioned a game, that's it's racing car rally, but in the future you could say something like, "A auto rally"
Anything more you want, great king of the world?

'lulzfish' said:
What exactly was unclear about:

to clarify since there are more meanings for rally, its the type shown in the game 'colin mcrea rally'

?

'Bosbeetle' said:
I was wondering if they will bring something like an iphone to give a small update...
Why iPhone?

Or has iPhone already replaced the the general term for 'mobile phone' just as iPod pretty much became the new word for 'mp3 player'?

Sorry for saying iphone, i did say 'or something'. I will edit it out of the openingpost.

Geez when I came here (6 months ago) it looked like (and was) a very nice atmosphere on the forums. But nowadays everybody seems a bit agitated.

So now all my posts are editted, hopefully people will agree now with the small details of my question and remarks.

Now I am waiting for someone to say its "a smartphone" not "an smartphone" oh and ofcourse that smartphone is a stupid name for phone that has a few more abbilities but that the phone it self is not smart whatsoever.

yawn

'Mithrildor' said:
We are all a bit angry about the delays. dont worry about it. When we finally have the pandora in our hands it will be a happy forum again.
Thats very reassuring coming from somebody who joined a few weeks later then myself

grapje mithrildor, kun je wel tegen toch. :lol:

'Bosbeetle' said:
'Mithrildor' said:
We are all a bit angry about the delays. dont worry about it. When we finally have the pandora in our hands it will be a happy forum again.
Thats very reassuring coming from somebody who joined a few weeks later then myself

grapje mithrildor, kun je wel tegen toch. :lol:

there was a great deal of drama here before pandora, but instead of people just being assholes, people left over it

'Mithrildor' said:
I have been lurking around here several months before I joined....

Me too but it was because it wouldn't let me. I could make an account, but I never got the confirmation email. I managed to accidentally fix it by changing the email address in the account options and it somehow auto confirmed itself.

Second question. Will evildragon ever comes back from "olymtronica"? There could be a crowd of angry encouters waiting with torches to execute him for convincing GPH to split second d-pad of Wiz (that caused a chain of delays) ;-D

'quasist' said:
Second question. Will evildragon ever comes back from "olymtronica"? There could be a crowd of angry encouters waiting with torches to execute him for convincing GPH to split second d-pad of Wiz (that caused a chain of delays) ;-D
Yeah, like GPH needs anyone's help to fuck up a handheld game device.

'Sphinxter' said:
'quasist' said:
Yeah, like GPH needs anyone's help to fuck up a handheld game device.

I thought everyone hated the D-pad...

Back