review / blog writing

Bosbeetle

Terminally lost
Website
Visit site
I was asked to write a review or blog for a dutch forum. I was planning to write something in between of both, since I already have my pandora for about 1,5 years I cant do a review as if it was a new machine, but I like to give an up to date view of how things are now.

Please tell me things I might have missed since I havent been on these forums as regular as I used to, ive read all the evildragon posts in the news section so no worries there, but has there been any exciting development going on that I might have missed?

cheers

-bosbeetle

Hard to say for sure as I have no clue what developments you are aware of.

Let me try anyway. We have working ports of VVVVVV and Uplink. The latter is completely free of charge (i.e. including data files), but would benefit from a little polishing to adapt to the smaller screen.

mcobit and IngoReis are working on Qemu as an entry into the Pandora Rebirth Competition and it is showing some interesting results.

Development on Rainy day is continuing! It looked like it was on hold for a while, but seems to be back on track now.

Perhaps the following is a bit too early to include, but this thread describes some ongoing progress on DSP accelerated video decoding.

If you post a picture of yourself, Craig will give his opinion on your style of clothing using his usual witty and tactful way of communicating.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hard to say for sure as I have no clue what developments you are aware of.

Let me try anyway. We have working ports of VVVVVV and Uplink. The latter is completely free of charge (i.e. including data files), but would benefit from a little polishing to adapt to the smaller screen.

mcobit and IngoReis are working on Qemu as an entry into the Pandora Rebirth Competition and it is showing some interesting results.

Development on Rainy day is continuing! It looked like it was on hold for a while, but seems to be back on track now.

Perhaps the following is a bit too early to include, but this thread describes some ongoing progress on DSP accelerated video decoding.

If you post a picture of yourself, Craig will give his opinion on your style of clothing using his usual witty and tactful way of communicating.

haha don't worry I wont post a picture of myself, nor can I hold up to the english standards of proper garments.

Thanks I was aware of the VVVVV port did not try it yet, i will though. DSP work will be a bit to specific for the audience, its a gaming site so I think I will focus on the gaming aspects.

We (the Pandora community) released the first issue of an electronic magazine called Inside The Box, and a second issue is currently in the works

Back