SNES9Xgp v0.95b Released

When will multiplayer be inplemented? My friend is getting a gp32 and if multiplayer is put into snes that would be the best. ALtho a gp link cost like 50 bucks CAD each.

*LOG LOG its wonderful its hard its LOG LOG*

Thanks dexter...
I will download it now regardless of speed/sound. I want to play chrono trigger, and a few other rpgs. That was the whole reason I got a gp32 in the first place.

this is my idea of a new option for controls

a=a

b=b

r+a=x

r+b=y

l+a=r

l+b=l

i think it'd be good for an extra option for those 6 button games

I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but when I start the program, I get to the menu allowing me to select which folder my roms are in (which is labeled SNES). Once I select that folder, my unit freezes. :( I've already changed out the batteries, so I know that's not the problem. I'll try pulling some roms out of the SNES folder and see if that works. Otherwise, what else can I do to get this to run?

Duh!! I guess it helps to read the README file. I guess all of the roms need to be put in the GPMM folder. <sigh>

It's OK Mike, I did the same thing first time around! Great minds think alike .. ;)

My ff2 keeps freezing randomingly! Does this happen for you guys? I'm just playing the game and suddenly it freezes, but i can still go to the snes9xgp menu. Is it just my rom?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back