snes9xgp sav

goldenslider

Still Fresh
whenever i shut off power to the gp32 console, any saves that were saved using snes9x are lost.

im playing illusions of gaia just now, and everytime i go back to play from where i left off, the record is gone.

is this a problem with the program (snes9x) or just that it doesnt support save files?

ive deleted the old snes9x off gp32, and installed the new one, but the speed is so slow. the other one may not have save, but it had speed. is there any way i can change it to make the game play faster.

{edit}

i cant get this new one to save either. ive got the framerate set to 3 - the default. sound is off, and the keys are the defaults

Well... the first emu you had sounds like it was actually SNESgp, or SNESemu, or whatever its called (its got a load of names). If that's the case, it didn't have save, or sound, because it was a leaked beta never meant to be released.
Snes9xgp however, does save properly, although sometimes a bit awkward. I found that saving in game, going to the menu, going back to the game, saving again, and going back to the menu AGAIN quite often does it Of course, it could be that what its doing in those places where it seems to lock up IS saving the save-file to the SMC, in which case the solution is save, then play until it seems to lock, then when you get control back, turn off, but that's just a possibility.

Back