Snes Emu On Psp

fitzsteve

Hi All,

I just got a PSP, I am well chuffed with it and understand that some emu's work on 2.0 (have to use this for GTA)

Can you let me know what Snes emu is the best, there are so many!

Steve.

Also be sure to get the newest version, which currently is, 0.2c. This works on 2.0 with the help of Fanjitas amazing loader.
Also, homebrew is looking up for 2.01+. Hello world has been booted using a gamesave hack with GTA. Enjoy.

Just got my USB cable today and had a chance to try this out, I was impredded, I wasnt expecting it to be better that snez on the gp32 and I think it is, even Starwing kind of works, albeit at 14fps LOL...

Just gotta wait for my bigger Pro Duo to arrive so that I can try Neo Geo CD, im still using the 32mb value pack stick!

Thanks again :)

tekt5 posted on Dec 20 2005 at 03:42 PM said:
how does starfox run?.. if at all

I used the USA rom it ran between 10-14 fps @333mhz and didnt really improve with frame skip, not really playable. I guess its the Super FX chip taking too much cpu & Turbo mode is useless :p

Last edited by a moderator:
fitzsteve posted on Dec 20 2005 at 04:34 PM said:
tekt5 posted on Dec 20 2005 at 03:42 PM said:
how does starfox run?.. if at all

I used the USA rom it ran between 10-14 fps @333mhz and didnt really improve with frame skip, not really playable. I guess its the Super FX chip taking too much cpu & Turbo mode is useless :p
If you don't need transparency, turn it off. Helps speed.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes, snes emu(especially tyl) is pretty great on psp.

Most rpg's runs great. Just completed tales of phantasia on the go X]

Back