SNES C4 emulation

Tsyayin

Still Fresh
I just have a comment on all the snes emu's
(i know they're still in progress and im not doing anything to help (because i just started C))

For any SNES emu's in the future, they should try to implement C4 snes emulation, so that Megaman X2/X3 will work. So far in SNES9xGP, there isnt any C4 emul. In my mind, the megaman X games are the greatest snes games of that genre!!! :D

Note: i just started C, but ive been programming C++, Java, and HTML for a while. Any tutorials anyone has to offer? (That are up and running)

I just have a comment on all the snes emu's
(i know they're still in progress and im not doing anything to help (because i just started C))

For any SNES emu's in the future, they should try to implement C4 snes emulation, so that Megaman X2/X3 will work. In my mind, the megaman X games are the greatest snes games of that genre!!! :D

Note: i just started C, but ive been programming C++, Java, and HTML for a while. Any tutorials anyone has to offer? (That are up and running)
Busted ;)

You don't "just start C" and "have been C++ for awhile" ;) (C is a subset of C++)

jeff

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh, thank you very much.
Just to clarify:

I didnt just start C, im learning more about the GP32 C libraries and classes as to program for GP32
I was trying to get started with direct x earlier, but some of it is a little much right now.

Sorry about that! :D

All i have to say is, i program...

WOOHOOO!!!!

now i edit my posts, and I shut up! :D

Back