Smashgp2x V0.1

spiffy I can't wait to try this I've been waiting since I seen it was announced.

*Looks at SD card* "OMG I am G"

....looks at website damn just old news "11/06/2006" (switch the 6 and 11 for most contries I believe).

Did you know that some people like me don't know what smashGP2x is?

You don't have a description in the newspost, and also on the link you gave there is no description of what is IS. So I'd have to download it and read the readme (if it HAS any)... or I have to ask with this reply which is kinda stupid.

So please if you have news on updates or releases please also post a short description about the software you'r talking about!

I had this problem when it was first mentioned in the news... it's a Smash Brother clone... there is a huge selection of characters on the official site which I dont know the address off I'm afraid, and it runs pretty cool (Nice scaling).
(Only down side for me is that it has/had to be located in the root directory, which messes up my anal file structuring ;) )

this issue issurely going to be fixed soon. it's just been released for the gp2x and I believe the other releases for psp and gp32 are more sophisticated. the page with all the character's is not the official site. It's a dedicated character archive and the url should be mentioned on the board here somewhere... do a quick search to find it.

Back