Smashgp2x 0.2

KGCS10, for some reason the site you posted isn't working for me, so my advice could be completely unrelated, but... to get characters, go here:
http://www.gp32x.de/cgi-bin/cfiles.cgi?0,0,0,0,41
Then just copy in their folder and the .chr file into the smashgp2x folder.

Sorry to post this again, but are DaveN and I the only ones having problems running the game? I've tried putting it in other directories, and various settings, and it always freezes around 2 seconds in.

BenRoshi posted on Jul 22 2006 at 11:24 PM said:
Now I just downloaded it and run it without any changes. Got into the character select screen, then in the level select screen and then in the game. I was pretty happy for like two seconds, then it froze again. ( Tried it 3x, it froze 3x )

I'm having the same problem.

i am having the same problem

Last edited by a moderator:
xinfernoofdantex posted on Jul 27 2006 at 09:04 PM said:
i am having the same problem

I still download this thing again and again, but it never worked. After the tenth try ( in all ways. Through sterm, telnet from mac without killing menu, telnet from mac with killing menu, normal from sd and once from nand ) it still didn't worked. I also downloaded it from the archive and from matkeupon's page.
I got the sdl libraries installed and all the stuff that should be necessary to play this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, hey it's Melty Blood, that game is supposed to be awesome. Yeah, someone should get some of those characters into the game, I wonder if there's a guide somewhere to making characters for SmashGp.
*goes to look*

Here is link to page with over 1000 fight characters:CHARS

How can I add characters from here?

Back