Slipzone Didn't Die

I also recommend dreamhost, though I hear that whether you have a good experience there is largely dependent on which server you get put on... some are awesome, some are terrible (I'm on an awesome one, luckily.) If you use the coupon code "BEST" you get hosting for $22 for the entire first year, yay (or at least you used to... I don't get anything for that code, it isn't a referral or anything)

No, I want control of the forum codebase, and the freedom to add/remove new features. Plus an arcade is completely useless.
I mentioned an arcade because it was mentioned by someone in the slipzone. Pantera I think.

It would be cool anyway, I hear the coder is working on making battles possible. Plus, I have a really kick ass shoutbox.

but you dont seem interested, so forget it ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
phpBB is a mess architecturally. Just look up phpBB on securityfocus.com or something and you'll see how security-minded the people in charge of its codebase are. I wouldn't touch it with a 200 foot pole.

I'm on, AND I'm on Orange.

Coincidence?

I have tried every way known to mankind to access the stupid forums, and nothing has worked. To my connection, they have simply ceased to exist. Now, i live on the west coast of canada, so either the internet connection to europe is down (unlikely) or your server is screwing me over, Rico.

Is it cold there on the west coast? Here on the east coast we have 8 Celsius today, happy times :)

- Alex

Back