Steve-O

What Sky packs would you go for?

Im definatly going with Variety which leaves me with 1 more choice from -

Kids
Knowledge
Style and Culture
Music
News and Events

first we can strike Kids out as we dont need that.. Style and Culture seems crap as its just cooking, travel info etc. News and Events Im not realy beother about as its something like 15 different news channels, only thing I would want News and Events for is Euro Sport which I can live without.

Now Im left with either Knowledge or Music...

I have been told you get alot of Free music channels anyway so maybe that will be too much music...

hhhmmmm

I think the only free music channels you get are digital radio stations, but i could be wrong....

surely TMF and The Hits are free as they are Free on Freeview??

Steve-O posted on Oct 13 2006 at 05:53 PM said:
surely TMF and The Hits are free as they are Free on Freeview??
Read the website, it says not, if I read it right.

Last edited by a moderator:
Go for knowledge, Discovery channels, History channels, Nature channels, National geographics etc, You can get music from a lot of places, Satellite radio stations, Play your own mp3s, Or just stick the old radio on.

Trooper

yea, went for knowledge in the end... My uncle has Variety and Knowledge and says he gets loads of free Music channels (eg TMF) free anyway... :)

Now once this is installed I sign upto 16mb Sky Broadband MAX :D

Steve-O posted on Oct 13 2006 at 09:00 PM said:
yea, went for knowledge in the end... My uncle has Variety and Knowledge and says he gets loads of free Music channels (eg TMF) free anyway... :)

Now once this is installed I sign upto 16mb Sky Broadband MAX :D

Is Max available in your area? Lucky bitch...

Yup, Max is available in my area :) :D... Cant wait to get rid of this shitty 1mb connection and upgrade to 16mb connection where I should get around 12 - 13mb speeds... :D

Goity posted on Oct 14 2006 at 04:35 PM said:
where do you check if you can get it?

on the sky broadband site.

Back