Skin Malfunction

Tactical Fart

Still Fresh
I tried to get poison and some other skins to work, but they all just cause the system to revert back to default. I'm using firmware 2.1.1 and on the systems menu, I can see all the other skins I have and poison itself. Plus Liquido (3D), MacOS9, and Naruto, don't work either. Is there somthing I'm missing?

EDIT: I've gotten others to work though, Aurora, Abstract, Candy, and Ubuntu.

I haven't upgraded to 2.1.1 but the MacOS9 skin works 99% under 2.1.0 - the font color in the movie player selection screen still shows white instead of black (grrr). I'll upgrade to 2.1.1 and try it out again and see if I need to fix the skin... if it needs tweaking I'll patch it up and upload it to the file archive ASAP.

Thanks. To be honest, I think I may have installed them wrong, but I used the same procedure for every one of them. If I simply can't use them, I can live w/ that.

wierd they all work fine for me (well poision, liquido) i havent tried mac os 9 (and naruto...wtf?) do try re-insatlling them (btw i coppied them from my sd using the 2x's explorer function.... so try that (if you havent already)

I've tried that, but it just does the same thing. I don't know whats wrong with it, but If I can't use it, I'm not going to raise hell over it.

P.S. Yes there's a Naruto Skin. I want to use it so badly, but it doesn't work. :(

Back