2.x Skins

purple_goat

Website
purplegoat25.deviantart.com
i was thinking maybe we should have a post with names (or links) of the different skins that work 2.x FW
(.gps files)that people really link (or dont)
favs:
aurora
candy
tango
poison

like:
Abstract Skin

dont like:
T2007
The Nightmare Before Christmas Skin
Cagiva Mito theme

i suggest everyone else do the same (in this topic :p )
i look foward to finding out about new awsome skins

!!!!!if i dont like your skin please DON'T be offended!!!!!

rokdcasbah posted on Dec 30 2006 at 08:02 PM said:
gmenu2x with mostly liquido icons & cool fractal background :D
i dont like the liquido theme for gmenu2x the font sucks, besides i meant main themes (but i guess others are ok... :unsure: )

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah i was just bustin' you for not getting with the times.

i have a site that hasn't seen updating in a while, with some icons i made, including the stock squidgesnes ones. i will link it in my sig when i have more than like 5 to show for myself. i've made a couple more (for descent). hopefully i'll get off my ass and do a nice set like liquido. the main reason i use a lot of the liquido icons is because i value the consistency. i also value the transparency...

http://john.quarkct.com/gp2x_icon/

rokdcasbah posted on Dec 30 2006 at 11:28 PM said:
yeah i was just bustin' you for not getting with the times.

i have a site that hasn't seen updating in a while, with some icons i made, including the stock squidgesnes ones. i will link it in my sig when i have more than like 5 to show for myself. i've made a couple more (for descent). hopefully i'll get off my ass and do a nice set like liquido. the main reason i use a lot of the liquido icons is because i value the consistency. i also value the transparency...

http://john.quarkct.com/gp2x_icon/
bustin' me for not getting with the times?

Last edited by a moderator:
the gmenu2x times!

i guess if you tried it and don't like it, or don't want to spend time making/edit shortcuts, i can see that. i was just kidding around. for me it was nice because i was already making links by way of shell scripts so gmenu2x was just a way to make everything more organized. and it certainly seems like less skins have been released since ryo made gmenu. so a thread about skins made me remember the good old days where i was trying out a bunch of them...anyway sorry if it came off as anything other than a joke.

for the record, aurora is my favorite, although i remember the gorillaz one looked pretty sweet. the latter might not be compatible with the new firmware.

Back