Sim Cards?

I'll be testing a Sierra Aircard using EV-DO. It will not be relevant to most people living outside of the USA, but what the hell. I'll also test my phone via bluetooth, probably write some how-tos. Overall, I see bluetooth as a better option than most, as it greatly reduces the stress on the battery as compared to an EV-DO modem.

TaG said:
Tinnus said:
I hope they can get the toaster functionality built-in, I believe it's just a matter of overclocking enough so it gets hot! :)
Don't forget it is a clamshell, so it should be perfectly possible to use it as a sandwich toastie maker, especially if you use open sauce.
best.....joke.....ever.....lol.

Adding a sim card would be awesome, the pandora would be just about complete then.

But to be honest, i doubt i would use it much.... assuming you can get skype on it i think thats all i would use.

Last edited by a moderator:
Squidge said:
The Pandora is not a Gizmondo. Next you'll be asking for a GPS and a Camera ;)

TaG said:
Can we have GPS? What about a camera? Will it blend? Will it have a search function?
Oops. :D

On-topic: the Pandora isn't a phone, and never will be, practically. Might as well get over it. If you want something with phone capabilities, and still be more like a PDA than most other phones, the iPhone, honestly, is your best bet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back