Openpandora sales email address changed?

Rebel

Still Fresh
I have moved house and need my pandora sending elsewhere. (when it's ready....)

I have emailed op sales 4th June and the 16th June and haven't received any acknowledgement to either. I have found what appears to be another address of gp2xmobile [ a t ]googlemail.com but can anyone advise if that works or of a better means of contacting them?

Not sure either. I have a broken Pandora. I only sent a mail two days ago but also no answer whatsoever...

I used openpandorasales@gmail.com and sales@openpandora.org

Thanks,

TBH I have stopped lurking on a day by day basis last few months as I have been so busy I decided best option was just to relax and wait for it to turn up when it's ready, I know for a fact I'm towards the arse end of batch one (only been waiting <18 months).

I was only started to get a worried as it's been nearly 3 weeks without a peep but with the current ongoing wifi trauma it's not likely to be ready soon anyhow! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, still no answer, have send Craig a PM on the forums with no response either, starting to get a little concerned now as I'm not in isolation.

Hope it's still just a backlog issue and nothing more serious but I would have thought that they would have at least got to last months mail now! :eek:

Oh NM, I just caught up on the new posts...... I'll just go away and check back in 6 months LOL.

Lets hope they can clear this up ASAP.

I sending mail for same reasons 5 days ago and I have no answer.

what happend??

I sent an email about a spare battery on June 16th.. no response.

The OPT are pretty bogged down with emails and just overall busy at the moment, so please be patient. Your email will be answered in due time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jacquelyn sent a very nice email to me on friday in response to the 22nd june email, understand the backlog now guys ;)

They are working their way though the emails, I think the key is from hitch hikers..... don't panic :D (I know it was getting a little frustrating but they are a small team working on a huge project!)

I also sent another mail to ask the current status of my order at 9th July, then a week later, because I didn't get an answer from Jacquelyn, i sent a secound one at 16th July... I still haven't got an answer. If you said "backlog", how long do you mean? :(

20-30 days is what I waited each time I tried to contact them recently. Been waiting about 4 months total now for rma #2 to make it back to me.

Back