Shipping Date: Guessing Game

Would be neat if the first Pandoras arrived to customers on December 17/18th - coinciding with the theatrical release date of "Avatar", which takes place on a planet called Pandora. :)

cappuchok said:
Would be neat if the first Pandoras arrived to customers on December 17/18th - coinciding with the theatrical release date of "Avatar", which takes place on a planet called Pandora. :)
its called destiny. its written, and will happen :D

Last edited by a moderator:
borgqueenx said:
cappuchok said:
its called destiny. its written, and will happen :D

I think the release date is going to be march at the rate things are going. If the staff had any faith in the product being released inside of the next 6 weeks, they would be giving tentative dates by now (no offence intended by that), which to my knowledge they haven't.

I'm frustrated by the project progress, but at the same time understanding and not inclined to pull my money out. I'll get the damn thing, when I get it. I just fear that I may HAVE to pull that money out if things hit the fan this christmas and I need emergency funds.

I would love to be pleasantly surprised however, Pandora would make a nice (albeit fracking late) christmas present.

JayFoxRox said:
25th January 2010
//Edit: Okay DrCJBoduma, 15th December 2009
when JayFoxRox says it, it will happen!
We have a confirmed shipping date!

Al kneel before the great JayFoxRox! (and get your 6mm ready for if he is wrong)

DrCJBoduma said:
mali posted on Dec 1 2008 at 10:52 PM: said:
On my birthday.
According to the guesstimate I made on Oct 28, the final cases should pop up between Dec 15-31, then.

15 January 20092010

That would be pretty cool ( I mean receiving it on you b-day)

(naw)mcx said:
borgqueenx said:
JayFoxRox said:
25th January 2010
//Edit: Okay DrCJBoduma, 15th December 2009
when JayFoxRox says it, it will happen!
We have a confirmed shipping date!

Al kneel before the great JayFoxRox! (and get your 6mm ready for if he is wrong)

Oh-ho, 6mm what?

borgqueenx you pervert :angry2:

Seriously, its November 23rd now and no one has seen a picture of even 1 completed final pandora. There is now 33 days until christmas. There is no way they are getting this in our hands before then. On a positive note I will wait as long as it takes, but waiting 14 months already(paid 14 months ago) is a REALLY long wait on a preorder regardless of business type. I know I will be happy once its in my hands.

I just finished ordering my open pandora. Been two years since ive heard of it and been wanting it bad ever since! Cant wait to own and play with one already with you guys =D. Who here pre-ordered?

16th of December. My birthday.

That's when it's shipping. Takes one week to ED. Takes one week to me.

That means 28th of December I'll probably have it in my hands.

Birdeater said:
I just finished ordering my open pandora. Been two years since ive heard of it and been wanting it bad ever since! Cant wait to own and play with one already with you guys =D. Who here pre-ordered?

85% of us here, pre-ordered.

Eveytime I think about the Pandora being delayed, I want to go and punch a kitten in the face......

....so far 2 kittens have quicker reflexes than me, one kitten was too cute to assault, and another kitten got a nasty staring.

Soon the RSPCA will be needed...

Garfields gonna get it first. I'm gonna smother that fat B**stard in lasagna!

spikeyxx said:
Eveytime I think about the Pandora being delayed, I want to go and punch a kitten in the face......

....so far 2 kittens have quicker reflexes than me, one kitten was too cute to assault, and another kitten got a nasty staring.

Soon the RSPCA will be needed...

Garfields gonna get it first. I'm gonna smother that fat B**stard in lasagna!

pretty much the funniest post I've ever read on these boards. In other news, I agree with the assessment that the Pandora will not arrive before Christmas. My guess is January 8th officially, may have low balled it.

Back