Nov 30th :ducks: :ph34r:
That's right about where my estimate is now sitting as well. :gooses: :p

Last edited by a moderator:
WizardStan said:
That's right about where my estimate is now sitting as well. :gooses: :p

Well I guessed it first, so back off! I will be the victor! :goosed: :eek:

December 24th, 9pm Easter Standard Time
(From here on in I shoot without a script...)

MonkeyChops said:
No, see, that was because you said "ducks". I thought I had to follow up with some other form of water fowl in order to save face at not posting my estimate before anyone else.

I say the first Pandora will be shipped to a customer and recieved by him on Dec 9th, but everyone else will have there Pandoras on Dec. 20th. And yes im talking about year 2009 :rolleyes:

WizardStan said:
MonkeyChops said:
No, see, that was because you said "ducks". I thought I had to follow up with some other form of water fowl in order to save face at not posting my estimate before anyone else.

Well somebody goosed me and I'm not buying your lame cover-up. I have half a mind to contact the authorities, I don't have to take this harassment! You better watch it bud.

DrCJBoduma said:
Just for fun (and to gauge peoples expectations) Have a guess of the date when the first complete Pandora is received by the paying public.

December 9th '09

Looking back at the beginning of the thread, almost all of the guesses now are the same as then. Well, plus a year.

I hope and believe it will have been shipped by the 18th. Thats the start of my holiday break, and t'would be great to have it by then, though its not like I'll throw a shit-storm if I don't.
I bet the first pandoras (1-10) will be received early december, like the 7th. Remember how Craig said he thought they might have sent out the first pandoras by the end of october? I think he said that within a week of the end of october, which would suggest that he believes that the silkscreening would take less than a week, in which case, I can only conclude that craig believes the silkscreening will take place at the factory itself, which wouldn't be much of a delay at all, as long as designs are decided upon...

Well since we are now a cult, maybe Gruso can sacrifice a few kittens and the auspicious date will be revealed!

MonkeyChops said:
WizardStan said:
MonkeyChops said:
Well somebody goosed me and I'm not buying your lame cover-up. I have half a mind to contact the authorities, I don't have to take this harassment! You better watch it bud.
Wait, so we're not playing "Duck, Duck, Goose!"?

Back