Share 3DS Mii QR Codes here!

L from Death Note.

mii.jpg

I had better share some of mine, hadn't I? :p

3DS_Mii_-_Rock.png

Firstly we have Rock, better known to the world at large by his hero-name of Mega Man.

3DS_Mii_-_Roll.png

Then we have Rock's younger sister, Roll.

3DS_Mii_-_Quint.png

This is Quint - the evil version of Mega Man himself, who was stolen from the future of an alternate timeline by Dr. Wily, and made evil.

3DS_Mii_-_X.png

Here's X, Mega Man's younger brother. He appears here minus helmet, and is the spitting image of his older brother, as you can see.

3DS_Mii_-_MadPenguin.png

Next up is my take on the common penguin-Mii. This one is particularly angry, hence his name, MadPenguin.

3DS_Mii_-_Vegeta.png

This is my take on Vegeta, from Dragon Ball Z. Alas, there was no way to replicate the widow's peak that he has, so his hair doesn't look *quite* right. Other than that, though, I think he came out ok.

3DS_Mii_-_Red.png

This Mii is a rendition of the main protagonist, Red Savarin, from the Nintendo DS game Solatorobo -Sore Kara CODA e- (which has been rated for European and Australian release under its development name of "Solarobo", but it's not out yet). He was based on this set of instructions to make a Fox McCloud Mii, from MiiCharacters.com.

And last of all...

3DS_Mii_-_Prometheus.png

This is my Mii of me.

I hope you all like them. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
btw, heres a thread full of qr codes, ive added quite a few of famous characters to my mii parade. its nice how quickly the 3ds scans the codes too.

edit: btw, that cat on page 4 the thread i posted i strangely on point...

^ Ooh, good thread - thanks for that.

EDIT: Wait, what?! There's a guy in that thread, 8BitsAtATime, who's hotlinking my image space for the Reggie-Mii! Fella even quoted my description text, I'm flattered. :lol: I don't know if that person is a member here or not, but if he/she sees this, I would like to politely request that you host it somewhere else, please, so as not to drain the bandwidth on my image space. I have no problem with the image I clobbered together being re-hosted, since I linked to the place I got it from and was only re-hosting it on my own space so as not to suck down *their* bandwidth.

EDIT 2: It's been re-hosted. Thanks for removing it, man!

I have some more to add, too. :D

3DS_Mii_-_Proto_Man.png

This is a Mii of Mega Man's older brother, Proto Man. Trying to figure out how to get the look of his shades whilst not resorting to using the Mii Maker's built-in ones was quite fun. He's wearing a hat because his hair is actually a ridiculous quiff that the Mii Maker doesn't have the hair parts to replicate.

3DS_Mii_-_Bass.png

Here we have Mega Man's rival, Bass. I had fun with replicating the chin-guard that his helmet has, here. He's got a hat, too, mainly because he's very, very rarely seen without his helmet. Unfortunately it wasn't possible to replicate the fins from his helmet, or the purple stripes that he has on his cheeks.

3DS_Mii_-_Rush.png

Mega Man's faithful robo-dog, Rush! He was created from these instructions by !SiC, on MiiCharacters.com, although I tweaked his eyes a little bit, because the 3DS' Mii Maker allows for the stretching and squashing of some features, which the Wii's Mii Channel did not.

3DS_Mii_-_Yakko.png

Next up, we have Yakko Warner, from Animaniacs. He was made from these instructions by BrainLock, from MiiCharacters.com, but the eyes were tweaked in order to take advantage of the 3DS Mii Maker's squash and stretch capability for certain facial features.

3DS_Mii_-_Wakko.png

Since we have Yakko, of course we need Wakko Warner, too. As with Yakko, his eyes were tweaked, but otherwise he was made according to these instructions by BrainLock, from MiiCharacters.com.

3DS_Mii_-_Dot.png

And of course, now that we have the Warner Brothers, here's the Warner Sister, Dot. As with her siblings, she was made from these instructions by BrainLock, from MiiCharacters.com, and her eyes were tweaked for the 3DS, also.

3DS_Mii_-_Trevor.png

This guy will be familiar to most British residents here - it's the famous newsreader, Sir Trevor McDonald. I did not make this Mii - I downloaded him from the Mii Contest Channel (known elsewhere as the Check Mii Out channel) on the Wii. Unfortunately, when copying him over to the 3DS, his creator information was discarded, so it is not present here.

3DS_Mii_-_Gremlin.png

A Gremlin, from the famous movies, and also from the never-aired cartoon series pilot, "Gizmo and the Gremlins". Never should anyone actually want one of these guys in their electronics, but we'll make an exception this time. Like Trevor, above, I did not make this Mii, but instead downloaded him from the Mii Contest Channel on the Wii, only to find that his creator info was unfortunately lost during the process of copying him over to the 3DS.

I've got two more to add right now. I'll post them once either someone else posts, or a few minutes pass so I can get past the image-limit. :p

one for the april fools day of 2008 fans

qrhaxx.JPG

Hotlinked from forum.gp2x.de with implicit permission from Ed, who once allowed me to hotlink wallpapers hosted on forum.gp2x.de on other websites of the same IP:

This forum does not allow PNGs? Well then, here you go: It'se Mii!

ok seriously, why are there random people popping up out of nowhere and posting their qr and friend codes? are people just searching google for every forum posting these so they can gain more friends?

Back