Serial # question

Zor Prime

I received my Pandora the other day. I am so far pleased with it, and it has surpassed expectations.

I do have a question regarding the serial number though.

My S/N is: 0900001000005.

How's that possible?

You think someone had to send their unit back for refurbishment and that's what I ended up with, #5?

It doesn't matter, as it arrived mint. But anyway, I'm just completely confused with having #5, and I am more curious than anything.

I received my Pandora the other day. I am so far pleased with it, and it has surpassed expectations.

I do have a question regarding the serial number though.

My S/N is: 0900001000005.

How's that possible?

You think someone had to send their unit back for refurbishment and that's what I ended up with, #5?

It doesn't matter, as it arrived mint. But anyway, I'm just completely confused with having #5, and I am more curious than anything.

It's possible the back came from a unit which failed the test we do here and had been put back in to the box of backs and has only just come out again near the end. I saw number ~80 a few days ago too.

We don't usually reuse returned unit plastic parts as they tend to be worn, we would only reuse internal parts, and even then usually on units going for press reviews etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back