Selling The Gp2x In The Usa And Wondering If Its Worth Bundling The Tv

GP2XZone

Still Fresh
Hey Guys,

I was a huge fan of the GP32 and decided to start selling the GP2X in North/South America, I noticed the GP2X has TV out capability and I am wondering what would you all rather have if you were buying another console, TV out cables or just the case bundled with the console? I use the TV out all the time and decided to throw the cables in with the kit but now I am thinking I should change my mind and have the case?!?

Also, I am thinking delivery is important, so I am shipping on a 2day DHL as standard for $10, anyone have any problems with DHL before? I use them for business shipments but I have no idea how good they are on residential shipments.

Thanks for your help!

Richard

www.gp2xzone.com

personally i would want them seperate. However it would be awesome if there were like accesory bundles for cheaper like on ed's site. If when I was buying my gp i was offered a bundle with like the system, a case, tv out cable, screen protector, and like payback or vektar I would have jumped at it. Even if it was only slightly below the full cost of all the stuff.

I agree with Jackd, it would be best if you offer a Gp2x only package and Gp2x bundles for those interested, having options is always good.

Nevertheless, I am pretty happy to see an official distributor in US again.

Do you plan to sell vectar and payback as well?

edit: I thought I saw a discrepancy, nevermind.

Shikaku posted on Dec 3 2006 at 05:48 AM said:
There's now 2 US distributors...

I just saw that, so my mistake, you are right. Anyways, congratulations to both :)

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, I just found that out today, its sooo crazy, plus we started selling these at the SAME time! Its nuts, personally, its great that there is more than one seller, the unit needs more marketing in the USA. I just hope we can all work something out, don't want to start some dumb price war or something, I am sure there is more than enough business for us all!

Thanks for the above replies

Shikaku posted on Dec 2 2006 at 09:48 PM said:
gokalp posted on Dec 3 2006 at 12:34 AM said:

Hmmm, different pricing? Should be down as $189.99 through the whole site. I will offer Vectar and was talking with the Payback guy, so they will be on pretty soon.

GP2X Sales in USA posted on Dec 2 2006 at 10:10 PM said:
LOL, I just found that out today, its sooo crazy, plus we started selling these at the SAME time! Its nuts, personally, its great that there is more than one seller, the unit needs more marketing in the USA. I just hope we can all work something out, don't want to start some dumb price war or something, I am sure there is more than enough business for us all!

Thanks for the above replies

Shikaku posted on Dec 2 2006 at 09:48 PM said:
gokalp posted on Dec 3 2006 at 12:34 AM said:

Ah, thanks Draken, its nothing major, I do it with my other online business, sponser this and that. Its crazy how much companies just throw money away on stupid stuff and don't spend a little on something worth while.

Draken posted on Dec 3 2006 at 11:51 AM said:
I like how you donate $5 to charity for each sale.

Back