Gp2x Tv Out Cable Question

need4speed

Website
Visit site
Hi there I am thinking of buying a tv out cable for my gp2x. I have a question about the cable. Do I need a adaptor for this cable? cause I looked on lik-sang pictures of the tv out cable and they seem to have different out cables (white and red) here are the pictures of them Tv out cable 1 and Tv out cable 2 you see on picture 2 that won't work on my new lcd tv cause It does not have that output. On picture 1 that cable does support my lcd tv one. Please help me which one Is the real cable thanks.

You are confused needlessly by Lik-Sang

They are the same, the only difference being the gender.

The second picture is what you will get, it will plug into connectors that look like the first picture.

You shouldn't worry about it, just plan on getting proper extension cables.

I head to get a male to female adaptor or something like that just to get the current cable to be able to work with my s-video extension cable.

Hopefully the new cable will rectify that oddity. I dont like being glued to my tv while using tv out. Might as well be looking at the built in lcs. :lol:

Luckily alot of homebrews have been recompiled to work properly with tv out. When I was messing with my tv-out practically nothing worked right.

Bubble train is working very weird with the tv out. Its all blurry, is any one else finding this?

Back