Tv-out Cable, Case, Etc - Available Now?

IanJ

Still Fresh
Website
ian.jeffray.co.uk
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/iCbayz_Other_W0QQ...1QQftidZ2QQtZkm

Dude reckons to have the official GPH Wrist strap, TV Out cable, carry case, screen protector and power adaptor available right now. :blink:

I'm pretty worried about nackering my GP2X screen (GP32 screen got stuffed twice) so I really want to get a decent case and of course the TV Out cable... but I dunno if this dude is just scamming since surely craigx would be selling the accessories if they're available by now? (And yes, I know the current TV out cable isn't great...)

I think it is pretty safe to say they are released and people have them. I have both the case and tv-out cable. Just check what gp32z has in stock, they have all those items.

http://www.gp32z.com/gp2x.html

Bugger. So who can supply them at a sane price in the UK? Lik-sang are even managing to cock-up the refund I asked for for them supplying these bits as they reckoned they weren't going to be available for "months". I don't really want to have to pay lots of international postage and import duty to buy from gp32z :-(

Last edited by a moderator:
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/iCbayz_Other_W0QQ...1QQftidZ2QQtZkm

Dude reckons to have the official GPH Wrist strap, TV Out cable, carry case, screen protector and power adaptor available right now. :blink:

I'm pretty worried about nackering my GP2X screen (GP32 screen got stuffed twice) so I really want to get a decent case and of course the TV Out cable... but I dunno if this dude is just scamming since surely craigx would be selling the accessories if they're available by now? (And yes, I know the current TV out cable isn't great...)

I said this before :lol:

Look at his feedback, do you honestly think someone with that much good feedback would scam for petty items like this? :p

Dont buy from them though.. use gp32z.com, or Gbax

Look at his feedback, do you honestly think someone with that much good feedback would scam for petty items like this? tongue.gif

look at the negative feedbacks, they show you that this wouldn't be the first time they do this

Look at his feedback, do you honestly think someone with that much good feedback would scam for petty items like this? tongue.gif

look at the negative feedbacks, they show you that this wouldn't be the first time they do this

They have 1 negative feedback in the past year.. and 243 possitive in the past year. 99.6% Feedback.
Members who left a positive: 1115 total
Members who left a negative: 5 total

:eek:

Most of his bad feedback is garbage from ebay noobs like this:

Do not list if you do not have in stock.
Buyer brianthecokeaddictdog ( 113) 14-Dec-05 03:22 8241564244
Reply by icbayz: You received full refund already in less than 24 hrs. Read my shipping policy 14-Dec-05 05:28
-Lame!

PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER!!! NEVER RECIEVED ANYTHING AFTER I PAID!!
Buyer chynesechicken ( 1 ) 29-Dec-03 01:01 3061125794
Reply by icbayz: BEGINNER EBAYER ANYHOW LEAVING FEEDBACK. DOES NOT EVEN EMAIL ME. SELLER BEWARE! 29-Dec-03 02:25
-no Comment.. Just a ebay noob after all :huh:

Back