Selling 1GHz pandora in top condition

joekutz

Still Fresh
[edit] SOLD! :)

Hi pandora community! :)

I am selling my 1GHz pandora as complete package! Awesome device but I will soon have no time anymore to do all the things I wanted to do with it.

It has a black case, because I upgraded my rebirth some time ago. The case is also new and without any cracks or scratches. (I ordered it at the same time as the upgrade.) The screen is fine and very responsive, and I never had problems with the wifi. Nubs and all keys are working. The hinge is snappy and the screen is stable in all positions.

The price is 400€ for everything. You will get the following bunch of stuff:

- 1GHz Pandora + charger
- Battery
- 1 x 16GB microSD + SD-adapter
- 1 x 32GB SD
- 1 TV-out connector (just the connector, you can build a TV-out cable with it)
- the neat pandora cardbox box in which it was shipped
- the old black case including all parts. The inner bezel has a crack.

Only known damage: The charger cable came too close to my soldering iron once. It has a scar from that which does not influence the function.

I am in Amsterdam / Netherlands. Shipping in Europe is no problem and costs around 15€ for a insured package. Shipping into the US is also possible but i need to look up how I do it and what it costs.

I attached some pictures that show everything.

Anyone interested? Then feel free to post or PM.

cheers, joe

ALIM0210.JPGALIM0213.JPG

[edit] Added a picture that shows my forum name

View attachment 8428

Last edited by a moderator:
I am very interested.

Is there a chance for a pickup? it is an 2 hour drive for me but i wanted to visit amsterdam anyway someday. So why not now? 

I am very interested.

Is there a chance for a pickup? it is an 2 hour drive for me but i wanted to visit amsterdam anyway someday. So why not now? 
A package within NL is probably cheaper than driving :)  but sure,  you can come over an pick it up. This could happen for example next weekend. When you confirm, I will PM you my address.

Ah i am not in NL, already over the border in germany somewhere east of venlo. 

I dont pay for gas, so this is not a price question  B)

I am almost certain to take this offer, i was hoping to get this combination for a long time already. I love the black case and also my other silver case is broken so it is a double win.

But anyway it is late and i am a bit drunk, i will sleep this over before certainly say so tomorrow. 

Hello Joe, As per trading forum requirements could you put your forum name on one of the pictures please?
*reads the rules*

"All items must have a picture with the sellers forum name somewhere next to it (Not photoshopped)" .. huh? something like this? :) ALIM0217.JPG

I am very interested

Sell it on ebay?

My country only ebay scouring the sea

I an looking to buy a pandora for along time

Finally please forgive me that english is very bay 

Back