OpenPandora 1GHz console & many accessories - EXCELLENT CONDITION

raybutts82

Still Fresh
Hi Guys!

I am selling my 1GHz edition OpenPandora console + lots of accessories. I want 350€ for the pandora and all the accessories.

A great package with everything you might need with your OpenPandora!!

-1Ghz edition silver OpenPandora:

Battery, Main charger, European Plug

-16GB Transcend class10 SD

-Tv-Out cable(composite and S-Video), S-Video worked great on my hp 2035 20" LCD-Screen!

- S-Video cable

-Edimax 150Mbps Wireless usb adapter, I thought I might need it for better Wifi range but

the onboard Wifi was always sufficient

-USB OTG to USB plug

-Official OpenPandora carry case. Has room for OpenPandora and spare SD cards etc.

-Original box and Original battery case

The OpenPandora is in excellent condition and the accessories are almost new! The Pandora has two minor scratches on the top/outside. 

Everything is working perfect, also the buttons and keys. I will reflash the OS to SuperZaxxon1.6 before shipment(like factory reset).

Bought on the 03.10.2012 but rarely used, didn't find the time to play with it very often. Warranty is 2 years, so it extends till October this year.

I will ship within European Union as insured parcel, please ask for shipping costs(most likely the same as Germany which is 14,20€).

If you live outside the EU I will send it too but you have to take care of customs and taxes yourself.

Here is the ebay link:

http://www.ebay.at/itm/301150451670?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

DSCF4787.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Back