Sega Saturn

Some claim, that the Saturn Version of Tomb Raider was better than the PSX version. Same for Dead or Alive. Coincidence, or does the Saturn have Sega's secret, Yamma-based boob-chip installed? :ph34r:

Jarska333 posted on May 14 2006 at 08:07 PM said:
Some claim, that the Saturn Version of Tomb Raider was better than the PSX version.

I think it is. The controls are better using the Saturn pad too.

Duke Nukem 3d and Doom are also better on the Saturn than the PSX ports of these games.

I also recommend Tempest 2000 and get an analogue control pad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah - both the Saturn and the Gamecube have powerful hardware Boob Jiggling Engines. They determine boob jiggle physics in real-time, giving you that oh-so-smooth jiggling effect.

nickspoon posted on May 14 2006 at 09:29 PM said:
Yeah - both the Saturn and the Gamecube have powerful hardware Boob Jiggling Engines. They determine boob jiggle physics in real-time, giving you that oh-so-smooth jiggling effect.

Bloodrayne.

*fap*

Last edited by a moderator:
BURNING RANGERS.

Quite simply the pinnacle of Saturn Gaming. Play with the 3D (analog) controller if you can.

NiGHTS is quite good too, again you need the 3D controller to play properly.

The original House of the Dead is a great game also Sega Ages Vol2, has outrun :)

They are both part of my collection...

Street Fighter alpha 2 is anouther good one.

Steve.

I liked Iron Storm, if you can find it. It's kind of similar to Advance Wars IIRC, but I haven't played it in years. Turn-based strategy.

The Capcom 2D fighting games were also awesome on the Saturn. Street Fighter Alpha 2 in particular was great. The Saturn had a better controller for those games than the PSX, which helped a lot.

I wish I had a Sega Saturn :( I remember back in the day I had the choice between a Saturn and a Playstation. You know which I chose ;) But I kinda regret it now because Playstations are so easy to come by but in a few years there will be even fewer Saturns than what there are now.

Back