Sega Possibly Re-releasing The Dreamcast

aQwaBlaz3 posted on Dec 14 2005 at 12:55 PM said:
DUDE! Rez! DUDE! THat game ROCKS! I downloa...uhh........bought it..a couple months back...holy shit! That game is awesome. I have no idea whats going on, but its all colory and stuff....In Japan, it came with a viborator..:D :blink:

Apparently, it's good to keep your girlfriend amused... ahem. :lol:

http://www.gamegirladvance.com/archives/20...ezvibrator.html

Last edited by a moderator:
iignotus posted on Dec 13 2005 at 09:41 PM said:
Angel posted on Dec 13 2005 at 04:36 PM said:
iignotus posted on Dec 13 2005 at 09:30 PM said:
aQwaBlaz3 posted on Dec 13 2005 at 04:21 PM said:
What other console do you know that you can surf the web on? NONE!
PS2, Xbox (kinda).

the Game.com had email capability if that counts.
Well now, if we're including handhelds, add GBA and PSP to the list (and possibly soon, NDS).

you can't include those, they weren't around when the dreamcast was.

You cant surf the web on Xbox or PS2 out of the box. You can just play multiplayer online games. I think you can only browse the internet if you have Linux installed on them (right? :unsure: )

poop.jpg

firefly1201 posted on Dec 13 2005 at 10:46 PM said:
Woah, just played Area 5 on Rez. Woah. Like some kind of crazy hard drug trip, but without the whole risk of dying thing.

If you've played the game, you'ld know what I mean.

Hmmm, are you sure you're talking about area 5, area 5 is eden where you fight the final boss and you can die, the bit your taking about is the bonus stage.

Area 5 is awesome I managed to track down the music to it as well, fear is a mind killer.

There were quite a few games that used the BBA but the problem is those games required matching service servers which are now defunct as sega felt it wasnt worth the money to keep them around forever...

Twimfy posted on Dec 14 2005 at 10:46 PM said:
firefly1201 posted on Dec 13 2005 at 10:46 PM said:
Woah, just played Area 5 on Rez. Woah. Like some kind of crazy hard drug trip, but without the whole risk of dying thing.

If you've played the game, you'ld know what I mean.

Hmmm, are you sure you're talking about area 5, area 5 is eden where you fight the final boss and you can die, the bit your taking about is the bonus stage.

Area 5 is awesome I managed to track down the music to it as well, fear is a mind killer.

As in dying from drugs, not dying in game.

Heh.

gp2brew posted on Dec 14 2005 at 02:37 AM said:
aQwaBlaz3 posted on Dec 14 2005 at 12:55 PM said:
DUDE! Rez! DUDE! THat game ROCKS! I downloa...uhh........bought it..a couple months back...holy shit! That game is awesome. I have no idea whats going on, but its all colory and stuff....In Japan, it came with a viborator..:D :blink:

Apparently, it's good to keep your girlfriend amused... ahem. :lol:

http://www.gamegirladvance.com/archives/20...ezvibrator.html
LOL thats so great.

Im sad that they are not re-releasing and just selling off the refurbished ones :(

Back