See the dragon working

just next time, let us know beforehand, nice little idea though, even though i wish craig would set a webcam up in his factory instead

just next time, let us know beforehand, nice little idea though, even though i wish craig would set a webcam up in his factory instead

It was spontaneous, but I'll probably continue to work next week during a couple of nights :)

The title scared me a little. I was afraid "the dragon" was what you called your.. oh never mind. Glad to see it was you repairing pandoras. Very cool!

this is cool but i think i'll only get to see u sleep from my time zone

We've calculated that ED sleeps about 5 hours a week…

And the only way to survive that rythm is to be a real dragon in human form!

So we think that the ED we know his the human avatar of a real ancient dragon.

The volcanoes and other "natural" disaster are other dragons jealous of ED!

;) 5 hours a week is a bit TOO little ;)

But I'm currently living with 4 hours of sleep, so I go to bed usually at 5:30 am and get back to work at 10am.

Then I'm doing normal life job, my shop, if I find time, more Pandora work.

At 8 - 8:30pm, I'm coming home, spending a few hours with my girlfriend (until 11:30pm, that's when she goes to bed) and continue to work on Pandora stuff until 5am :)

;) 5 hours a week is a bit TOO little ;)

But I'm currently living with 4 hours of sleep, so I go to bed usually at 5:30 am and get back to work at 10am.

Then I'm doing normal life job, my shop, if I find time, more Pandora work.

At 8 - 8:30pm, I'm coming home, spending a few hours with my girlfriend (until 11:30pm, that's when she goes to bed) and continue to work on Pandora stuff until 5am :)

I find my theory better than you facts
laugh.gif

I'll keep thinking you're an actual dragon helping humans.

(any french speaking people that played the pen and paper roleplaying game called "Scales" around here?
wink.gif
)

And I'm back online, straight from my living room.

Time to test and flash Pandoras and check if everything is fine :)

And I'm back online, straight from my living room.

Time to test and flash Pandoras and check if everything is fine :)
This is an awesome idea! I just bought my Pandora last Thursday i believe. I'm hoping to get mine this week. Go 7day Guaranteed shipping! Hope all is well with the team and keep it up with the awesome production! And 1 question, are u working on the premium's or the batch 1's ?

Thanks, NRV44

And offline for tonight, now it's eMail time.
Alrighty, I cant wait for my Pandora just seeing you work on them makes my head explode, these are going to be the slowest 5 days om my entire life ^_^ .

Back