(second) Guessing Game

Updated - See first post

SONY posted on May 19 2009 at 12:49 AM) [FONT=Arial Black][size=12]August 14th™ The day after my birthday. B said:
[/FONT][/SIZE]
My birthday also :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Based on some previous milestones I would say November 17th, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was deferred to January 2010.

December 20th, 2012

By the sudden burst of millions of people (they will all have ordered by then) switching on their Pandoras & competing in thousands of quake 3 online matches at the same time, the world will implode from the electrostatic apocalyptic field that has been created by the high rise in electricity and server down/uploads and therefore, the world will end on December 21, 2012.

Wolfsclaw posted on May 19 2009 at 08:22 PM) December 20th at 2012 By the sudden burst of millions of people (they will all have ordered by then said:
switching on their Pandoras & competing in thousands of quake 3 online matches at the same time, the world will implode from the electrostatic apocalyptic field that has been created by the high rise in electricity and server down/uploads and therefore, the world will end on December 21, 2012.
NO THEN WE HAVE ONLY ONE DAY TO PLAY WITH IT!

Damm you egyptians, mayans , romans and british for predicting this , oh I forgot japan btw.

Mithrildor posted on May 19 2009 at 02:34 PM) [quote="Wolfsclaw posted on May 19 2009 at 08:22 PM said:
December 20th at 2012
By the sudden burst of millions of people (they will all have ordered by then"] switching on their Pandoras & competing in thousands of quake 3 online matches at the same time, the world will implode from the electrostatic apocalyptic field that has been created by the high rise in electricity and server down/uploads and therefore, the world will end on December 21, 2012.[/quote]NO THEN WE HAVE ONLY ONE DAY TO PLAY WITH IT!

Damm you egyptians, mayans , romans and british for predicting this , oh I forgot japan btw.

Confirmed: Craigix is an ancient Mayan god who intends to destroy the Earth.

June 17th. I want this elusive son of a bitch on my birthday.
(realistically though, it probably wont happen. i remember when i first pre-ordered, I said in a thread JOKINGLY, I don't care when it arrives, as long as I get it by my birthday! and, well, half a year later my expectations have been completely gangraped)

Clever of you, leaving out the year like that. :lol:

Defo posted on May 19 2009 at 11:54 PM) [quote="PoisonedV posted on May 19 2009 at 06:34 PM said:
June 17th. I want this elusive son of a bitch on my birthday.
(realistically though, it probably wont happen. i remember when i first pre-ordered, I said in a thread JOKINGLY, I don't care when it arrives, as long as I get it by my birthday! and, well, half a year later my expectations have been completely gangraped"]
Clever of you, leaving out the year like that. :lol: [/quote]Aha, if you look, it's out there ;)

And 24th of May would be lovely as that's MY birthday. But that ain't looking good.

Back