(second) Guessing Game

lulzfish said:
Definitely probably not. They haven't even gotten to the CNC case yet, there's still a matter of weeks before they start mass production.
March/April is acceptable i guess. *updates sig*

after that, i consider my money lost. It'll be a year since the first of the missed official release dates!

put me down for march 19th, since it's two months before my bday.

Last edited by a moderator:
3/6/09 12:15:18 GMT

(March 6 for those with a different date format...)

Perhaps a little optimistic, but you can't argue with symmetry like that.

Please let it be before April 17th. (My birthday) B)

So I guess that my guess is April 17th.

Come on, big money, big money, no whammy, no whammy, STOP! :pandora1:

O Bog, please make it march. I'm (again) leaving on a long trip to Thailand on april 1st and last time I went (in december) all I had left in working pocket computers was an antique Nokia 770 and that sucker WSODed on me on the return trip.

I really really do not want to take my semi-fossilized Archos PMA430 this time, so pretty please for a Panda before march 30?

Pretty, pretty please?

hmmm, I was gonna say may 31st (my birthday) but thats long way away yet.

Soooooooo, im going to guess 3rd April cos early April seems to be a good enough guess. :D

Karel Jansens said:
O Bog, please make it march. I'm (again) leaving on a long trip to Thailand on april 1st and last time I went (in december) all I had left in working pocket computers was an antique Nokia 770 and that sucker WSODed on me on the return trip.

I really really do not want to take my semi-fossilized Archos PMA430 this time, so pretty please for a Panda before march 30?

Pretty, pretty please?
Yup - I'm in a similar situation - Was hoping for it on a trip to New York last year and on 1st April I am on a school trip to Spain (from UK via Coach), with lots of screaming teenagers :) Still have my GP2x but would really love to have the pandora.

Fingers crossed

Kyosys said:
Because of all the things happening, I'm going to change my guess to the 19th of may
me too.
oh, wait, you meant 2009?

Back