(second) Guessing Game

craigix said:
For now I'll just say March, until we hear back on a few dates I can't be sure, but someone is very close to what my guess would be based on the current estimates on lead times.
Well I was the last one to make a guess before Craig joined in, so I'm going to have to assume it's MY guess that's the closest! Would be JUST in time for my holiday, then (something to do on that 13 hour flight!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Pleng said:
craigix said:
For now I'll just say March, until we hear back on a few dates I can't be sure, but someone is very close to what my guess would be based on the current estimates on lead times.
Well I was the last one to make a guess before Craig joined in, so I'm going to have to assume it's MY guess that's the closest! Would be JUST in time for my holiday, then (something to do on that 13 hour flight!)

Dude what was your guess 10111rd March ??

RajTakhar said:
Pleng said:
craigix said:

My birthday is the 25th so it'd be very nice to have it by then.
Usually take a week off work for it so that would be spent fondling and canoodling with my Pandora. Much to the disapproval of my wife! Oh well :p

RajTakhar said:
Pleng said:

Yup

craigix said:
For now I'll just say March...
2009 right? :p

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. Just messin' with ya. :)

this just got a whole lot more interesting

well, based on the fact that craig can't really be optimistic, I'll say it comes in february

MDave said:
Saturday and Sunday are very unlikey days for them to be sent, if the pandora is shipping first in the UK. I'm not entirely sure but I don't think the post service is opperational on those days ;)
Saturday yes, Sunday no!
Normal for Royal Mail and most other private delivery agencies out on a Saturday.

Back