ScummVM: How do I enter the code at the start?

Rambozo

I own both Monkey Island 1 and Loom, and I tried to use the files to play them on scummVM.....but how do you enter the codewheel information at the start of the game? (Or the info you get from the red cellophane "decoder" that comes with Loom?) I'd do it if I could but there doesn't seem to be a way. How do I get around this?

Aha. I guess now would be the right time to mention that I just discovered that the top part of my "dial-a-pirate" codewheel is missing. :( There's just the top halves of the faces and a huge amount of numbers in a circle. Fucking great.....

Flack posted on Apr 29 2003 said:
Rambozo at the information is listed right on the front page of the ScummVM website.

virtual keyboard:
R+up/down - select character
R+left - erase character
R+right - next character

http://people.inf.elte.hu/ph0x/gpscumm/
Yes, but I come here for the friendly service. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
the code program is only in the original game.exe , so you can put in any code you want i think (on my monkey1 it is so) just try...
Scummvm, i think, only displays the screen for it... but it dont cares about what you enter (Monkey 1 and 2)
In Sam and Max you have to change the clothes, like in the original game... so you have to have the guide of it...

Back