ScummVM savegames

chris

Still Fresh
Website
www.toxicbreakfast.com
Trying to play Monkey Island 2 with the ScummVM - it all works fine, so long as I use the 132MHz version but I can't work out how to save games. I hit Start to bring up the save menu, but nothing I do after that seems to actually save the game :(

What am I doing wrong?

chris posted on Aug 21 2003 said:
I hit Start to bring up the save menu, but nothing I do after that seems to actually save the game :(
Heh, I just mucked through this last weekend, so I can probably give you a hand.

What you want to do is click save. Then click on the save slot you want to save into, and your cursor should change to a text-insertion point. Now, here's something that it took me a while to find: hold R, and then use up and down to change what letter you're writing, and left and right to change characters in the text field. When you're done entering a save name using this system, hit start (I believe) and it should be saved.

You can double-check that it saved right by going back into the menu, clicking on Load, then clicking on the game-name you saved (double click maybe?) and see if it loads back up properly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back