Screen Protector

fishybawb

Hired Geek
Website
Visit site
Hello,

I still have that plastic thingy on the screen that the Caanoo came with, but it's looking a little rough around the edges at the moment. What screen protectors are everyone else using?

Official screen protector here as well. It is the tiniest bit smaller than the screen but it would be nearly impossible to scratch the amount of screen that's uncovered.

I don´t use any screen protector, there are still no scratches and the touchscreen works much better without it. I have to say, that I always use a PSP case for transports. If I would just throw the Caanoo in my backsack, the screen might look worse.

I use an official one as well (got it off ebay). I'd recommend it over the protective film that shipped with the caanoo, because that one really isn't a screen protector... it serves the purpose, but it's not as clear as a real screen protector, so you're sacrificing screen image clarity a bit.

fishybawb said:
Hello,

I still have that plastic thingy on the screen that the Caanoo came with, but it's looking a little rough around the edges at the moment. What screen protectors are everyone else using?

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool, thanks for the suggestions :) The official protector seems pretty expensive for what it is... I might try to cut something else down to the right size.

Akabei said:
I don´t use any screen protector, there are still no scratches and the touchscreen works much better without it. I have to say, that I always use a PSP case for transports. If I would just throw the Caanoo in my backsack, the screen might look worse.

Thanks, it's good to know that the screen's pretty tough. If I can't find something suitable, I might just go without too - I always wrap it in something soft for travelling purposes, so it should be alright.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back