Screen Protector?

memoryex2003

Still Fresh
is it possible to buy new screen protectors? I have to take mine off to get at some dust and looks like im gonna have to do it again. Anyone have any ideas where i could buy another one or will i have to wait a few months until spares start arriving?

memoryex2003 posted on Dec 17 2005 at 01:34 PM said:
is it possible to buy new screen protectors? I have to take mine off to get at some dust and looks like im gonna have to do it again. Anyone have any ideas where i could buy another one or will i have to wait a few months until spares start arriving?

I don`t have a GP2X, only a GP32. I bought normal PDA screen protectors and cuted them to fit the GP32 LCD size.

Last edited by a moderator:
gametux posted on Dec 17 2005 at 12:40 PM said:

I don`t have a GP2X, only a GP32. I bought normal PDA screen protectors and cuted them to fit the GP32 LCD size.

prolly should have said meant the big plastic one. If you have to remove it more than a couple of times the sticky back will not be as sticky :)

memoryex2003 posted on Dec 17 2005 at 05:56 AM said:
gametux posted on Dec 17 2005 at 12:40 PM said:

prolly should have said meant the big plastic one. If you have to remove it more than a couple of times the sticky back will not be as sticky :)
Glue! :p

I think GPH will be shipping replacment protectors sometime. Until then just use a PDA one or somthing.

Back