Lcd Screen Protector

SCTW

Still Fresh
Hi,

I got my GP2X about 3 weeks. I still have not removed the screen protector that came with it. Do any of you guys keep it on, or do you recommend I take it off?

I also purchased the LCD screen protector from gamepark. Is this LCD screen protector the same thing that is already protecting the screen when you buy it?

Thanks in advance,

SCTW

SCTW said:
I also purchased the LCD screen protector from gamepark. Is this LCD screen protector the same thing that is already protecting the screen when you buy it?

No, the one that comes with the gp2x is just for protecting the screen during transport.

I also use the protector that you bought, but it's actually a bit smaller than the actual screen so keep that in mind while applying it.

Last edited by a moderator:
My GP2X didn't have a screen protector. Even though everyone told me that it is very slim and was definately there.

Guess I need to buy one then.

WarmFluffyUK said:
My GP2X didn't have a screen protector. Even though everyone told me that it is very slim and was definately there.

Mine doesn't have one too. Should I get one ?

Alghazanth said:
WarmFluffyUK said:

Mine doesn't have one too. Should I get one ?

Better to be safe than sorry. Also, it's not that expensive. It's a good investment to protect your GP2X if you ask me.

Back