Scapy.all Error?

Alperoot

Welcome! Welcome to Airstrip 17.
Ok, so I was trying to install something (websploit) on my Pandora and (suprisingly!) it did installed with a little exception that it said sh: 0 not found. And when I try to run the program by typing "websploit" it says

Code:
File "/usr/bin/websploit", line 55, in <module>
from modules import arp_poisoner
File "/usr/share/websploit/modules/arp_poisoner.py", line 11, in <module>
ImportError: No module named scapy.all

Can somebody help me 

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe try using wxPython, it has a more up-to-date pythonv version and more python package. Also, if you use an Ext2 FileSystem, you will be able to install more python package without saturating your NAND.

Maybe try using wxPython, it has a more up-to-date pythonv version and more python package. Also, if you use an Ext2 FileSystem, you will be able to install more python package without saturating your NAND.

I tried but no luck. I installed scappy to my NAND and application is working but only have 135 MB on NAND is free. I hope it doesn't affect the system.

Remember that the amount of free space is just a pessimistic estimation - the filesystem compresses on the fly, you'll have more than that available.

At work, I'm always working on a machine that I don't have root access to and it's always running some ancient python 2.4 or lower. I tend to install newer versions of Python in my network home space (AFS home directory). I have the .bashrc or .kshrc(bash is new and scary at work) add that python directory to my $PATH... So what you could do is install a newer version of python to an SD card location if you need the NAND space.

At work, I'm always working on a machine that I don't have root access to and it's always running some ancient python 2.4 or lower. I tend to install newer versions of Python in my network home space (AFS home directory). I have the .bashrc or .kshrc(bash is new and scary at work) add that python directory to my $PATH... So what you could do is install a newer version of python to an SD card location if you need the NAND space.

I don't really need a lot of NAND space (at least for now). But less NAND means more crashes which means more full reflashes and I don't want to install same things again and again.

As far as I've seen, my Pandora has only ever written a directory into /media when I insert a named SD card it's never seen before, except for when I've installed something which writes data to my home directory (thankfully that's a rare occurrence).  That's only 4KB per partition, and as long as it's got space to make those, I don't think there will be any problem.

Some people might wonder why you're installing all these hacking tools that seem to be a bit beyond your knowledge level and what you're actually planning on using them for. Especially things like websploit that require a minimum level of knowledge to use. Are you doing crimes? I bet you're a crime doer.

Some people might wonder why you're installing all these hacking tools that seem to be a bit beyond your knowledge level and what you're actually planning on using them for. Especially things like websploit that require a minimum level of knowledge to use. Are you doing crimes? I bet you're a crime doer.

No. In fact I am just 15 and not really able to do some crime (except downloading music etc.). I only look for vulnerabilities on sites that I know their owner. But really, is there someone else interested in these topics? (Penetration testing...)

Edit : Websploit, Metasploit, Sqlmap etc. doesn't require that much of knowledge if you know how to use Google.

Also, trying metasploit with ruby but not much luck... bundle install gives plenty of errors (was able to solve some of them, not all...).

Did you install all the dependencies metasploit needs? It has a lot of them and you'll need ARM versions of all of them.

Did you install all the dependencies metasploit needs? It has a lot of them and you'll need ARM versions of all of them.

Yeah, but not all. I wonder if all these can be installed into Angstrom. Did you have metasploit installed? I was suprised when I found iw (for aircrack-ng) an nmap on OpenPandora repo's. (Not repo.openpandora.org, w/opkg install)

Yeah, but not all. I wonder if all these can be installed into Angstrom. Did you have metasploit installed? I was suprised when I found iw (for aircrack-ng) an nmap on OpenPandora repo's. (Not repo.openpandora.org, w/opkg install)
I can't remember everything it needs but a lot of it is standard free software designed to work on my architectures. You should be able to just compile them from source.

I hear you can run the ARM versions of Backtrack/Kali in something called a chroot jail off of an SD but you can't access the gui normally but people connect to it with VNC.If I wanted metasploit and a bunch of hacking tools on my pandora thats the route I'd try first. It wouldn't be practical to chroot the whole distro on a pandora so it'd be a good idea to build a custom chroot image without all the gui packages and only the tools you want to use such as metaspoilt: http://docs.kali.org/development/kali-linux-arm-chroot you'll have to do it on your PC and you'll need ARM cross compilation tools: http://docs.kali.org/development/arm-cross-compilation-environment perhaps you can do it in a Kali virtual machine on what OS your PC is running.

Back