Sayonara to OpenPandora, DaMummy and friends...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendo

Nintendo Switch
Hi all,

I'm going through a huge break-up mess with my fiancee of over 5 years (I've also been living with her for 4 of those 5 years) and I don't think I'll be able to recover from it for a very long while...so I'm here to bid ED, Craig, the rest of the OpenPandora team, DaMummy, Strigoi and especially the whole OpenPandora community farewell and thank you...

Thank you all for giving me a second chance + life on these boards, thus helping me become a better forumite.

In my honest opinion, I was never that helpful as a moderator, but I must admit that I've learnt a lot of good from being one. Having said that, I also must admit since first joining up as a member here things have got a little crazier (more members means more activity) and a lot more difficult to manage...and that is why I've decided to leave these boards for good. My mental state is ****** up and I can no longer go on as mod, let alone as a regular member.

I will also be leaving a few other forums/sites that I am a regular in.

Anyway, enough of my crap...thanks again to all my homies...you know who you are.

Peace.

Mel Harrington a.k.a. SONY

Nintendo . DSi . XL atgmail.com

bye_14.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back