Save The Gp32

At least you forgot the ".com" at "www.gp32news.com". ;)

But that's a good start, even I was more thinking of calling them by phone. This is more effictive than write an email in my opinion. It would make more sense to online magazines like JeuxVideo.com and other big videogame websites.

At least you forgot the ".com" at "www.gp32news.com".

sorry about the .com (already fixed)

But that's a good start, even I was more thinking of calling them by phone. This is more effictive than write an email in my opinion. It would make more sense to online magazines like JeuxVideo.com and other big videogame websites

true...but how to phone them (using a phone :p I know) but that is less common than a mail....but I will give that way a look to see if it is possible.
For big things like jeuxvideo.com that could be good but how to reach them...a simple mail would be filtered before someone reads it I think...

see you :lol:

Well, I might be sucking butts, but I still started a topic that inspired people.

I also e-mailed Sega, this is what they had to say:
(question was: Is SEGA going to develop for the GP32)

Dear TeDaDeS,
Thanks for your e-mail.

Unfortunately we do not have information regarding the GP32 releases here. Please contact the distributor for the GP32 for further information.
Do not hesitate to contact us again if you have any further questions.
Kind regards

Thomas Taudien
SEGA Customer Service

Distibutor would be GamePark ?

Okay, I may sound very egoistic, but as someone who worked for a short time in this business I can say....... this won't work that way.

Never use your nickname for a serious question, lucky that you got a reply anyway. Sega Europe isn't the contact we should concentrate on... first they are conservative like hell, second the GP32 won't be released in the UK. Always contact the headquater of a company, else it might get lost to the way thru several departments and email addresses. This would be Sega Japan. As you can expect from Japanese videogame companies they don't like to communicate with forein people very much, would be awesome to have an Japanese translator for a little letter of enquiry.

My personal list for this little operation "PPF on GP32":

• Build up a petition sheet
  • Get an Japanese translator
  • Spread the word
  • Get in contact with independent and commercial media
  • Collect signatures
  • Send it to a headquater where to collect all those signatures
  • Send it over to Sega Japan in the name of the headquater and the people who signed it
In this case they almost HAVE to answer at lease this one and ask themself serious questions. As I know from the years I was in contact to some developers, they always make a huge brainstorming after such a big consumer enquiry flies into their HQ and the press is waiting for an answer.

Back