Save States In Hu6280

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ravnos said:
A_SN said:
We the regulars of #gp2xdev rock. The regulars of gp32x who are not regulars of #gp2xdev suck. It had to be said :)
:(

Some gp32x regulars may not want to go to a dev channel unless they're devving. It might make them (ie: me) feel like poseurs. :(

Well, I went ahead and joined the dev channel although I had never deved a game, and so I used to get taunted and thus pear pressure pushed me towards deving game, particularly for the gp2x. And that's how we got wonders such as erm.. what have I released again.. oh yeah! Run Hitler Run! ;)

Seriously tho, if you wanna learn how to program a game, it's the place to go.

DaveC said:
A_SN said:
We the regulars of #gp2xdev rock. The regulars of gp32x who are not regulars of #gp2xdev suck. It had to be said :)
With one blanket statement everyone other than those on a dev channel "sucks". Don't be so full of yourself.

lol. I love you :)

vaustein said:
@DaveC: For what my opinion is worth, you've contributed so much to this community that Orkie's nonsense isn't worth your reply.
errr.. I honnestly can't tell, is that a sarcasm?

Anyways, in an unrelated manner, I suggest that we set up on this site a way to evaluate members' leetness, for a lack of better term, in a way that would remain to be determined, and the size of the font in which you could write would be proportional to your leetness. It wouldn't make you noobs shut up, but it would be a good reminder for people of who is to be listened to ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
lol

[pseudocode]
CODE

#include <vaustein_analyzer.h>
const int iTolerance == 50;
bool bVaustein_ignore;

void main()
{
for(;;)
{
if(iVaustein_bullshit_counter >= iTolerance)
{
bVaustein_ignore = true;
break;
}
}
system("PAUSE");
return 0;
}

[/pseudocode]

@vaustein:
I am surprised you know freudian analysis. Have you ever heard of penis envy? I'll leave the rest to you...

I am out. This thread is boring me. If I want to have a flame war with someone, I prefer to visit my little brother in his room and fight it out in RL. Then I get to actually punch a kid...

@xenopants or whatever you call yourself: The inner for-loop never terminates - control never reaches the break statement since iVaustein_bullshit_counter is never incremented. Get a copy of "C++ for Dummies" and try again.

vaustein said:
@xenopants or whatever you call yourself: The inner for-loop never terminates - control never reaches the break statement since iVaustein_bullshit_counter is never incremented. Get a copy of "C++ for Dummies" and try again.
You seem to do a splendid job at incrementing it yourself ;)

(edit: not a jab at you, I simply couldn't resist boredom. I'd also like to apologize for snapping off at your previous comment about people being cheated, for some reason I thought you explained why such behaviour was valid, but now I see you simply explained why some people would react that way.)

it's funny that I put vaustein on ignore, but then again I can read his posts in somebody elses post as a quotation. You know, vaustein, I do not give a shit that my code is not correct. You seem to miss the point. I will ignore you from now on. I call for this thread to be closed now. I think you also fail to realize that there is a point behind calling something like that pseudo-code... I had a laugh making that up.

this thread has been reported now.

As the topic creator I would just like to say that you have all blown this topic into a stupid petty argument. I was asking if there were savestates, not requesting for them to be implemented. Obviously there aren't savestates, so I will take my emulation elsewhere.

xnopasaranx said:
it's funny that I put vaustein on ignore, but then again I can read his posts in somebody elses post as a quotation. You know, vaustein, I do not give a shit that my code is not correct. You seem to miss the point. I will ignore you from now on. I call for this thread to be closed now. I think you also fail to realize that there is a point behind calling something like that pseudo-code... I had a laugh making that up.

this thread has been reported now.
reportedmf6.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back